To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

What kind of account should I get?

DMalt
DMalt
Community Member

I have used 1Password for MANY years now. I even brought 1Password for business to the company I worked for. Now, due to Covid-19, I am no longer employed at this company. I had a corporate account and a personal account (no charge for that one I don't believe). Now, I need to disassociate the company's vaults and am left with my own.

Can I keep using the software without a subscription or do I need to get a new one (personal or family)?

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.5 (70500002) Mac App Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.5
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• Hi @DMalt

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you're facing due to COVID. A 1Password Families membership is indeed included for each member of a 1Password Business membership, so long as they're part of that membership. You'd retain access to your 1Password Families membership after being separated, but the responsibility for billing would fall back on you. You can learn about how to set up your billing details after being removed from the 1Password Business membership here:

Manage your 1Password subscription

If you have any difficulty or questions about that I'd like to get you in touch with our billing team directly. Please feel free to email them at support+billing@1password.com. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.