To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I'm locked out and I haven't even created my master password.

kpcorbet
kpcorbet
Community Member

Hi. I purchased an annual subscription to 1Password. I was going through the steps of setting up my account. I reached the point that a code for 1Password was sent to my email address so that I could confirm my identity and finish setting up my 1Password account.

I can't now even recall if I was prompted to enter this code on my iOS device before I then prompted to turn select 1Password on as a default under settings. In either case, I'm in the predicament I am now, which is when I switched over to settings in my iOS device and then went back to 1Password, I was prompted to enter my master password and promptly denied.

It seems like I'm caught in a loop of trying to confirm my account using the code, but 1Password is only prompting me to enter a master password, which is attached to an account that the identify of which has yet to be confirmed.

This is a mess. Please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kpcorbet
    kpcorbet
    Community Member

To add, I try to set up a new account and I can't use my email address because it says the account already exists.

Again, please help.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited July 2020

Hi @kpcorbet

I'm very sorry for the trouble getting started. I see my colleague Courtney has reached out to you in an email. Could you please keep an eye out for that, and respond to her there? Thank you!

Ben

ref: BWC-39675-661

This discussion has been closed.