Autofill not working on https://caro01.mymortgage-online.com/?borrowerportal&siteid=4058892548

Options
kv3
kv3
Community Member
edited July 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

System Software Overview:

System Version: macOS 10.15.5 (19F101)
Kernel Version: Darwin 19.5.0
Boot Volume: Macintosh HD
Boot Mode: Normal
Computer Name: mordor
User Name: Kannan Varadhan (kannan)
Secure Virtual Memory: Enabled
System Integrity Protection: Enabled
Time since boot: 2 days 5:25

Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bit) with 1passWordX v1.20.0:

When I try to fill, it clearly pops up the required selections, but nothing gets pasted onto the window. Very frustrating.

I tried this in safari, since I run q few different extensions in firefox, this time with 1Password-mini. Same end result though, see pic:

Safari Version 13.1.1 (15609.2.9.1.2)
1Password 7
Version 7.5 (70500003)
1Password Store

Is this a known issue?

1Password Version: 7.5
Extension Version: 1.20
OS Version: 10.15.5
Sync Type: my.1password.com

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kv3!

Unfortunately it looks like I am not allowed to visit this website :(

Is this a known issue?

I have checked our internal issue tracker and I don't see this website mentioned there, so it looks like this is the first time it's been reported.

When I try to fill, it clearly pops up the required selections, but nothing gets pasted onto the window. Very frustrating.

When you try this with 1Password X, are you filling through the inline dropdown menu, or are you filling after clicking on the 1Password X browser extension button, and then clicking on the Autofill button there?

• kv3
    kv3
    Community Member
    Options

Usually the inline dropdown menu, but since you asked, I also tried it just now with the autofill button.
    Same behaviour in both cases.

Is there some trace or debug I could get you, to help triage?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kv3:

Usually the inline dropdown menu, but since you asked, I also tried it just now with the autofill button.

Same behaviour in both cases.

Thank you for the confirmation.

Is there some trace or debug I could get you, to help triage?

Let me try first to find someone that can actually reach that website first, so you don't need to do any more effort for now. I'll reach out to the team :+1:

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kv3:

One of my colleagues managed to access the website, and tested 1Password X on it. It worked (saving a login and autofilling it with 1Password X on a Mac, in both Chrome and Firefox).

Can you try this in a new user profile in Firefox (rather than Safari) and install only 1Password X there? It is possible that some of those extensions that you have currently installed in Firefox might be interfering with filling.

• kv3
    kv3
    Community Member
    Options

I am still not able to fill it out. I did a screencast to show you what I am did, and what I get.
    I created a screencast of what I did, to first delete all profiles, create one just for this,
    download and install 1PasswordX, initialize it, and then try the web site. No go.

If it wil help, I can email the screencast to your support email. Please let me know.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kv3:

If it wil help, I can email the screencast to your support email. Please let me know.

Yes please, you can send it to support+forum@agilebits.com. After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• kv3
    kv3
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_ana

Hello there! 👋

My human friends have received your follow-up email from your conversation in the forum and they'll be back with you shortly.

For your reference, this is your support ID:

[#ALL-77837-645]

Please include the full support ID (including the brackets) in the subject of any follow-up emails so we can keep things organized. Also post the support ID back in the forum discussion if requested.

Thanks again for reaching out to us about 1Password. We look forward to helping you! 🙂

BitBot, and the entire 1Password team ❤️🇨🇦

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kv3:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: ALL-77837-645

This discussion has been closed.