Unable to log in

This discussion was created from comments split from: Face ID setting resets after restart.

Comments

• austin716
    austin716
    Community Member

I have all of my login info and I can’t login to my account on my iPad or iPhone. I tried restarting device and deleting data but no luck. How is it that I know all of my login info but can’t login?

• Hi @austin716

Welcome to the 1Password Support Forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. As your question didn't appear to be related to the other thread, I've split it off into its own thread. That way we can give both you and the other poster the attention you deserve. Could you please try logging in at https://my.1password.com/ using a web browser and let me know what the results of that are? Thanks!

Ben

• austin716
    austin716
    Community Member

‘Can’t sign in. Your email address, Secret Key, or Master Password is incorrect’

Just to let you know I’m copying and pasting my log in information so I know it’s correct. The problem is on your end.

I just want it fixed. What do I need to do?!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@austin:

Just to let you know I’m copying and pasting my log in information so I know it’s correct. The problem is on your end.

Where are you copying and pasting from?

I just want it fixed. What do I need to do?!

When that error message appears, it's because some of the information you are entering is wrong. Knowing where you are copying the data from might help us point you in the right direction though :+1:

This discussion has been closed.