Legacy user...how do I move to Families without losing my data?

Options
Tonks
Tonks
Community Member

Hi!
Tried sending support a message but I just got a bot reply so I'm trying here.

I'm a legacy user from the dark ages. My vault is in Dropbox. I'd like to start using 1PFamilies. How do I make this switch? It is essential that I keep this data in my current vault and migrate it to a new one. Bonus points if I can also set it up so that in the new 1PFamilies my old info is in a vault that is private to me. If anyone has a step by step guide, I am all ears.

I've got 1P on a Mac plus phone and tablet. Mac is running 6.8.8. iPhone and iPad are running version 7.6. There's also a 1Password mini that is in my top Mac toolbar, and I have no idea how to get you a version number there.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Tonks! Welcome to the forum!

I see your emails :+1: I also see that our BitBot replied to you with some suggestions, and that you replied to the email already. As he said: "one of his human friends will get back to you as soon as possible" :) So don't worry, we reply to emails in the order we receive them, so someone will be with you as soon as possible :+1:

I am going to close this forum discussion in the meantime so we don't slow down support times by replying to you in multiple places to the same questions. Thank you for your patience!

ref: EVP-16241-186

This discussion has been closed.