Credit Card Expiration Date.

https://www.olivegarden.com/home and other sites. when I'm auto filling credit card information I see one password has issues with handling formats set for MM/YY, while the information in credit card field is MM/YYYY the four digits doesn't translate to to the last two digits for filling out the information. Actually it often fill in the first two digits 20xx as the year. I'm wondering if there a way to fix this.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.6.1.BETA-0 (70601000) 1Passw
Extension Version: 1.21.1
OS Version: OS X 10.15.6
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DBLClick!

Just to make sure we are on the same page: when I tested olivegarden.com, I did not see this specific behavior that you are reporting. In my testing, 1Password X did not fill the credit card year field, so that is certainly something that we can look at, but it's a different behavior.

I have tested this in two different browsers, with two different versions of the 1Password extension.

So I can file this properly, can you confirm what the exact issue on olivegarden.com is, when you fill your credit card information there?

• DBLClick
    DBLClick
    Community Member

1Password extension on the site filled in the first two digits of the year. So it's expiration date was 05/20 instead of 05/23.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2020

@DBLClick:

Thank you for the confirmation. I will open an internal discussion so our developers can take a look at this, and see if there is anything 1Password can do on that website :+1:

ref: dev/core/core#2104

This discussion has been closed.