1.0.257 auto-locking problem

Hi!
With version 1.0.257 I have problem with auto-locking in Fx 9.0.1. I uncheck all options of auto-lock in 1Pass preferences, but after some time extension is auto-locked.

I had this problem in previous versions and it's fixed in some new release.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2011
    That's surprising, Denys. 1.0.9.256 was supposed to fix a problem with auto-locking that required you to restart Windows in order for changes to your auto-lock options to take effect.

I noticed that the 1.0.9.257 installer requires a restart of Windows to complete the installation.

If you restart Windows, does you still see the problem?
  • svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    DBrown wrote:

That's surprising, Denys. 1.0.9.256 was supposed to fix a problem with auto-locking that required you to restart Windows in order for changes to your auto-lock options to take effect.

Only for Safari and Chrome. Denys is referring to Firefox.
  • svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

With version 1.0.257 I have problem with auto-locking in Fx 9.0.1. I uncheck all options of auto-lock in 1Pass preferences, but after some time extension is auto-locked.

Maybe because you closed (and then re-started) Firefox?
  • Denys Davydov
    Denys Davydov
    Community Member
    edited January 2012
    If you restart Windows, does you still see the problem?

Yeah, I make reboot and problem not solved.

Maybe because you closed (and then re-started) Firefox?

No, I don't close Firefox. And I think in early version 1Pass still unlocked when I restart Fx.
  • Denys Davydov
    Denys Davydov
    Community Member
    H'm. For now I can't repeat problem. May be it's solved ) Thank you for help!
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Good news. Thanks for letting us know. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!
This discussion has been closed.