1password 7 mac not hiding

2»

Comments

• sciascia
    sciascia
    Community Member

Hi Ben, I too am having this issue with a clean 'erase and install' of OSX 10.15. I've noted the time and generated a report - how do I sent it to you?

• sciascia
    sciascia
    Community Member

Ignore my last message, have sent a report along with the requested info to: support@1password.com

Cheers

• Thanks @sciascia. :)

Ben

• yuleth
    yuleth
    Community Member

I just bought a 2020 MBP and installed 1PW and found that it wasn't hiding. I don't have Divvy or BetterSnapTool installed. Sometimes "Hide" is greyed out and doesn't hide; sometimes it's not but still won't hide (selecting Hide or command-H doesn't do anything), and sometimes it hides.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@yuleth:

Can you please try quitting 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password? Do you see the same behavior now?

• yuleth
    yuleth
    Community Member

@ag_ana I tried that and it seems to have worked. I will get back to you on this thread if I see the behavior again.

• Sounds good. Thanks @yuleth!

Ben

• sciascia
    sciascia
    Community Member

Quit 1Password Completely has fixed the issue for me so far as well

• Thanks for the report @sciascia. :)

Ben

• miceng
    miceng
    Community Member
    edited March 2021

Hey I know this thread is a year old but wanted to post in case someone else Googles this. I just came across the same issue today and noticed that Display: Conceal passwords was unchecked in preferences after a restart. Checking this fixed the issue for me.

• Thanks for sharing, @miceng!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.