1Password v6 to 1 Password v7?

oldpal
oldpal
Community Member

I have aa new 1Password subscription. How do I copy data from my old vault to the 1Pv7 vault?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have aa new 1Password subscription. How do I copy data from my old vault to the 1Pv7 vault?

Comments

• Hi @oldpal

I'd be happy to help with that. Right now, if you sign in at https://my.1password.com/, do you see your 1Password data there? Please let me know.

Ben

• oldpal
    oldpal
    Community Member

Hi Ben

I don't see anything in my vault.

• Thanks for confirming @oldpal. It sounds like the migration guide may help here. You can use this link to access the guide:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

As you've already signed up for a membership you can skip the steps related to that. Please let me know how it turns out.

Ben

• oldpal
    oldpal
    Community Member

Somehow I have a V7 application on my mac. When I launched it, I got a window asking me uf I wished to migrate my v6 data to v7. I clicked OK, but nothing is being transferred.

• Okay, thanks for the additional information. So that we can get a better idea of what is happening here I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/566543/#Comment_566543
    • Your forum username: oldpal

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• oldpal
    oldpal
    Community Member

Hi Ben,

My support ID is: [#NPS-86676-443]

• Perfect. Thanks @oldpal. We'll be in touch via email soon.

Ben

ref: NPS-86676-443

This discussion has been closed.