Sync issue between iOS 7 1Password app and Mac 1Password6 desktop app

Malk6821
Malk6821
Community Member

Scratching my head on this one so hoping you guys can point me in the right direction. Here's my setup.

Mac Desktop App 1Password6 v6.8.9

• Sync method = iCloud
  • Valut = Primary
  • Showing 451 items synced

iPhone Running 1Password v7.6.1

• sync method = iCloud
  • valut = Primary
  • Showing 451 items synced

iPad Running 1Password v7.6.1

• sync method = iCloud
  • valut = Primary
  • Showing 445 items synced

I created a test login on the desktop app and it synced fine to the iPhone app but still can't sync to the iPad app. When I go to the iPad app it indicates it synced with my iCloud account but the new test login doesn't show up. Any ideas?

Mike

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Malk6821

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. 1Password 6 has been retired and so unfortunately we're no longer in a position to guarantee the level of service that would come from an in-production version of 1Password. Additionally we no longer advertise or recommend 'standalone' (non-membership) setups. A couple things do come to mind, though:

1. If you create a new item on the iPhone does that item appear on the iPad?
    2. If it does not, that would seemingly indicate that the iPad is not syncing at all. Can you verify that iCloud Drive is enabled on the iPad and that the 1Password app is configured to sync the Primary vault with iCloud? If that all checks out I'd suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the 1Password app, setting it up with iCloud once reinstalled.

Please let me know how it turns out.

Ben

• Malk6821
    Malk6821
    Community Member

Thanks for the reply Ben.

Well...I found a bug....my 8 year old daughter was signed into iCloud on my iPad. :) Crafty little one ! Appreciate you jumping in to help

• That's a heck of a bug. :) Thanks for sharing @Malk6821. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.