Related items are shown with their item ID

wizard86pz
wizard86pz
Community Member

Hi there,
as in the title, I see items related to an iteam, with their IDs, and with possibility to copy the ID, or to see it with bigger chars. I think this is quite useless (view, copy and big char representation) so it might be not an intended behaviour.

Something like to open the releated item could have a sense, like it happens in desktop apps, and mobile ones.

1Password X beta 1.21.1 (build #20117). Same behaviour from Chrome (84.0.4147.89) and Firefox (78.0.2). Both are the last stable release.

In the picture you can see the Item 2 view, with Item 1 paired to.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @wizard86pz ,
    Thanks for taking the time to report this to us.

I found an existing improvement report on the matter so our developers are aware of this. Looks like it has been behaving like that for a while.
    I'll bump it up and see if this can be addressed quicker. Thanks again for bringing it up!

• wizard86pz
    wizard86pz
    Community Member

Thanks a lot.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Don't mention it :)

I've already got one of the developers to reply. Looks like this is one of many improvements that are on hold due to some major changes that are being worked on currently. I do hope these changes will be done by the end of the year, but there's no actual timeline for it. Once the changes are made, more resources will be put into such issues/improvements.

I do encourage you to check up on this every now and then, so we can bump it as needed.

• wizard86pz
    wizard86pz
    Community Member

Perfect, can't wait to see the major changes too :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.