What is the login command for MFA with Duo for 1password business?

anusha
anusha
Community Member

What is the CLI command for signing in to an account using MFA with Duo?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:mfa cli

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2020

Hi @anusha! Welcome to the forum!

I see that you are already discussing this with my colleagues via email. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I will let you continue the discussion over there :+1:

ref: XTI-69858-329

• anusha
    anusha
    Community Member

Hi @ag_anna, I have not received any response for the mail yet. Since you are tracking this as we speak, could you please help me with my query?
    Thank you

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@anusha:

I see that my colleague John replied to you two days ago:

No problem, I'll be happy to help you out! When you say "command", could you give me a bit more context on your situation please? For example, are you referring to using Duo with the 1Password command-line tool? Are you referring to something else?

Let me know!

Can you please check your spam folder, in case his reply ended up there? Thank you.

• anusha
    anusha
    Community Member

I have responded to that mail with - "Yes, I’m referring to the CLI “op” command for login for the account using MFA with Duo"
    But I have not received any response to that yet. It has been more than 3 days now.
    Could you please help us out here?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@anusha:

Considering that the weekend is over now, I am sure you will get a response via email soon as more people come back online. I will ask them to follow up with you as soon as they get a chance :)

In the meantime, I am going to close this forum discussion so we don't reply to you in multiple places.

ref: XTI-69858-329

This discussion has been closed.