Upgrade to Lion

Sorry if this has been answered before, I haven't needed to be on this forum much lately as everything has been running very well. I'm currently running Snow Leopard on my iMac (main machine) and will upgrade to Lion soon.
I'm running v3.8.13 on my iMac, v1.0.9.257 in my pc (Windows 7), and v3.0.7 on my iPad 2. I use Dropbox to sync. If I upgrade the iMac to Lion, will I have problems with 1Password using the current versions or do I need something else on the on my iMac?
Thanks

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hey Doug,

No need to apologize. I'm just glad things have been sailing along smoothly for you. :D

You shouldn't have any trouble with 1Password when upgrading from Snow Leopard to Lion. 1Password 3.8 provides support for both operating system versions.

Please let me know if you do run into something out of the ordinary, though. We are here to help.

Cheers,
  • Doug in Alaska
    Doug in Alaska
    Community Member
    Thanks much and everything is running smoothly! I was pretty nervous about taking the plunge since SL ran so well on my machine. Just couldn't afford to loose 1Password functionality but at the same time wanted the iCloud sync for address book and calendars. Now what we need is iCloud sync for 1Password, although Dropbox works great. Thanks much for the help!
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    On behalf of khad

Your welcome.

If it helps you rest any easier, I am running 1P 3.8 on Lion 10.7.2 as I type. It is also running on 6 other family Macs here and abroad.

If ever in a million years I make it to Alaska (not likely) Ill have to look you up. Reason I say that is my 9 Siberians would love to go for a run in the snow. Well I dream of that, but honestly I think my pups are so pampered. There being able to come and go into the heat and the cool of my breezeway is wimping them out. My main pup I would love to have him go on a walk about with me.

I have been saying i am going back to CO and WY to the old home places. The closet I have gotten is Google Earth and a screen capture of the houses I use to live in.

I digress though enjoy the rest of your holiday if you are still on holiday. I have one more day before returning to work. Till then I get to play here which is my hobby of sorts. :P
  • Doug in Alaska
    Doug in Alaska
    Community Member
    Absolutely, let me know if you make it up this way. If you're here in the summer I'll take you out for a trip in my boat and put you on the best salmon fishing of your life. Your Siberians are welcome also, just don't know if they will get along with my Australian Cattle Dogs. :-) Actually my ACDs get along with other Siberians. I compete with my dogs in herding trials and train with a couple people who have Siberians. Most people don't know these dogs were once herding dogs (reindeer). Good combo for this country considering they can also pull a sled very well.
    Thanks again for your help!
This discussion has been closed.