Getting "Trial Expired" on my new Macbook Pro even tho I purchased 1password 6 from app store

I'm getting "Trial Expired" on 1Password 6 my new Macbook Pro (Catalina OS) even tho I purchased 1password 6 from app store years ago (I don't have a license, but I do have the receipt if you'd like to see it). I am working on 2 laptops concurrently, 1 has Mac OS Yosemite 10.10.5 and for technical reasons cannot upgrade the OS, and therefore I can't upgrade from 1Password 6 to 1Password 7 on that laptop. On my new laptop I installed 1Password 6, and it worked great for 30 days, and now it's saying that my trial expired. But I bought the software outright! Please let's find a way to bypass the "trial" for the program I already have full rights to. It's not fair that I can only use it for 30 days on my new laptop after spending money on a full program, not a membership.
Thanks so much for a great product, and thanks in advance for your help on this matter.

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.5.5 and 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @piware! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email with the same question. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: KAP-74961-861

This discussion has been closed.