1Password and 1Password X integration

Hello,
Are you going to introduce integration between 1Password Desktop and 1Password X on Windows? I'd like to enter my password once and unlock both apps like it was on MacOS.
all best,
M

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Devex,

Thanks for writing in. Yes, we plan to bring it to all desktop platforms (including Linux). Right now, it is still an experimental feature in the macOS beta version of 1Password. The plan is to finish it up and then reuse it across platforms.

• Devex
    Devex
    Community Member

Okey, do you have any ETA for this feature at least for Windows beta version?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Devex,

We do not have any ETAs at this point and we try not to give any. It is too easy to over-promise and under-deliver, so we will post more news once we have them. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you want 1Password extension in the browser to stay unlocked while 1Password 7 is unlocked, you can try using our 1Password companion extension instead. Have you tried it?

Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

• Devex
    Devex
    Community Member

Hello,
    Yes, I tried it but the "X" version is way better. Thanks for information though and hopefully it will be soon available ;).
    all best

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Greg, you are welcome @Devex! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.