Windows app hangs

Options
ericnyc1
ericnyc1
Community Member
edited August 2020 in 1Password 7 for Windows

When I open up the 1password Windows application it lets me sign in fine. But once I scroll down or basically do anything in the app it hangs. I force close it from task manager and reopen it and it still has the same issue. I even reboot my machine and still have the same issue. This just started today though I've only been using the service for a couple days. Windows 10 Home is the OS.

1Password Version: 7.6.780
Extension Version: 1.20.0
OS Version: Windows 10.0.19041
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey, @ericnyc1! I saw you sent over a diagnostics report via email, so we'll go ahead and take a look and get back to you there. Thanks! :chuffed:

ref: VKV-28363-793

• ericnyc1
    ericnyc1
    Community Member
    Options

@bundtkate Thanks! I got it to work again by using the mini view a couple times and getting that to open the main application. But I'm worried it will go out again soon since this workaround worked very briefly (for a few minutes) earlier today.

• I'm glad you've got it sorted for the moment, @ericnyc1, but I did go ahead and reply to you email with a few thoughts, just in case. You can't always track down the exact cause of something after the fact, but there were a few hints at what might be going on, so I figured I'd do my best. If for no other reason that to keep me from feeling silly repeating myself, let's keep the conversation going over email. You can drop me a reply there if you have any further questions or issues. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.