Android Beta Dropbox SYnc Error

jimger
jimger
Community Member
edited August 2020 in Android

Android Beta version has sync error problem with Dropbox. Had to go back to stable. I have sent the Android log too.
Btw there is still an annoying bug that tells me to change password (watchtower) although I changed it after the breach. Windows version doesn't have this "bug"

1Password Version: 7.7b1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jimger!

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Next time, please feel free to describe the issue directly in your email, so you don't have to open a separate forum discussion for this :+1:

ref: VTS-54899-234

• jimger
    jimger
    Community Member

Ok sure :). Mainly I did that cause I would assume someone else will have the same problem...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@jimger:

Got it! I have not seen other reports of this yet, but one of our Android experts will definitely be able to take a look at the logs and see why this is happening ;)

• peri
    edited August 2020

@jimger We've noticed this issue appearing in our 7.7.BETA-1 update. We've opened an issue internally for our development team to review. For now, I'm afraid the only way around this error is to switch to a 1Password membership or revert to the stable build. ref: dev/android/onepassword-android#1252

• jimger
    jimger
    Community Member

Yeah I already received an email and reverted to stable. Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update :+1:

• Asyd Rayn
    Asyd Rayn
    Community Member

I'm having the same issue -- I guess to go back to the stable version one needs to leave the beta on Android?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Asyd Rayn:

You can certainly go back to the stable version if you prefer. First however, have you upgraded to the latest beta already (version 7.7.BETA-2)? This was addresses there:

An issue that prevented Dropbox sync from completing successfully. {1252}

This discussion has been closed.