New version of 1Password no longer filling on Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Co.

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member
edited August 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

It appears that these guys have redone their website and the filling will not work. https://hawaiianisles.com/account/login

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.6 (70600006) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 7.6
OS Version: OSX 10.15.6 (19G73)
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @s13!

I have just tried creating a login for that website, and I was able to get 1Password to fill properly there. Is this happening with a specific browser?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Yup, Safari Version Version 13.1.2 (15609.3.5.1.3)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@s13:

Thank you! This is working fine on the latest 1Password for Mac beta, so the good news is that the update will be coming soon to your 1Password app, unless you want to give the beta a try already ;)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

8-) In a prior life I would take you up on your offer. :) Steve

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Understood @s13 :D :+1:

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    edited August 2020

;)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@s13:

The next version of the 1Password for Mac app (and the one in the latest beta), completely rewrote the browser extension, so they will be probably a bit difficult to compare. But as I said, the good news is that things seem to be working with the latest extension, so I think it will be just a matter of waiting until we release it to the stable app :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Hi early bird aka ag_ana. Thanks for this information. Soon as you release it to the App Store, I will check it out for you and get back. ;)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good @s13 :+1: :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

ag_ana, if I where to try the beta testing you suggested I have a couple of questions for you. 1. Can I do it while beta test Big Sur? 2. How will doing the beta effect my 1Password Family using the Mac app store? Thanks.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@s13:

1. Can I do it while beta test Big Sur?

Yes, you can install the 1Password beta also on Big Sur.

1. How will doing the beta effect my 1Password Family using the Mac app store?

To keep the system clean, it might be better to only keep one version of the 1Password app installed, so either the beta or the Mac App Store version. But you can switch from one to the other easily anyway ;)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

ok, just the beta will be fine, thanks I will let you know when I have everything up and running.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @s13, sounds good :) Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

OK, ag_ana, here you go. Running the latest 1Password beta, and the latest Big Sur Public Beta, https://hawaiianisles.com/account/login is still not filling properly. Now to keep this all together, from another posted with filing problems, New version of 1Password no longer filling on B&H Photo, this web site is still not filling properly. And finally, https://frs.fl.gov/login.aspx. this website is now working perfect.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@s13:

OK, ag_ana, here you go. Running the latest 1Password beta, and the latest Big Sur Public Beta, https://hawaiianisles.com/account/login is still not filling properly.

Have you tried creating a brand new login item for the website? If it works for me but not for you (both of us now running the beta), I wonder if there is something wrong with the specific Login item at this point.

Now to keep this all together, from another posted with filing problems, New version of 1Password no longer filling on B&H Photo, this web site is still not filling properly.

Correct, the developers have not had time to look at this website yet.

ref: dev/core/core#1990

And finally, https://frs.fl.gov/login.aspx. this website is now working perfect.

That's great to hear!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

ag_ana, I did as you suggested (copied and pasted the user name and password into the website). 1Password asked if I wanted to save or update existing. I told it to update existing. Same bad behavior. I will now delete the existing 1Password entry and create and entry from scratch and let you know if the behavior changes. Steve

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

ag_ana, :-), I did as I indicated in my 10:27AM to you and it worked. Yippie

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

We're glad to hear things are working better with a new login item for that website in the beta, @s13 !

On behalf of Ana, you're most welcome :)
    Do let us know if you encounter any other websites that don't play along nicely with the beta.

This discussion has been closed.