Erroneous filling on site with multiple forms

Options

1Password is unable to fill login information on https://www.pizzaletna.cz/cz/ucet/ correctly even when web form details in the vault item are correct. base username and password along with signin[login] and signin[pass] are correctly specified in the item, and signin[login], signup[telefon] and signup[pass] are being filled. Login password is not being filled.

Furthermore, web form details in the item are being changed on autofill (with no confirmation), so that signup[telefon] and signup[pass] are populated with login information.

Screenshot demonstrates web form details after filling the form from browser extension.

1Password Version: 7.6.780
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @finwe,

Thank you for reporting this!

It does look like this website has a lot of fields on the same page. However, I have a possible workaround for you – please try to save a Login manually using 1Password companion extension and let me know how it works for you after that.

I just tried creating a Login item this way and it works for me. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

• finwe
    finwe
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, thanks for the workaround, it works. It seems that the other fields in the Item are throwing thw autofill off even when empty.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update @finwe! I am glad to hear that saving a login manually helped :)

This discussion has been closed.