Could you please make it so that 1Password recognizes multiple websites for one credential set?

It's frustrating when I need to re-login to one of the stackexchange sites, because they have 50+ sites with unique domains. My credentials are valid on all of them. It would be really nice if you could allow multiple websites to be valid for domain login. Or allow multiple login entries within 1Password to hardlink/share the same credential set. Because all 50 sites use the same password, I don't want to have to update 50 entries when I change my password. But I also want the site that I'm on the pull up my valid credential so that I don't have to manually go into 1Password to select the credential I want to use. Here's the full list of their websites, it's over 170+. https://stackexchange.com/sites

StackExchange is not the only site that handles logins in this manner, so it would be helpful to have this type of support.

Thank you.

1Password Version: All
Extension Version: All
OS Version: N/A
Sync Type: N/A
Referrer: forum-search:Could you please make it so that 1Password recognizes multiple websites for a single login

Comments

• Hi @SirGatez

This exists currently. :) You can add multiple website fields to a Login item. :+1:

I hope that helps!

Ben

• SirGatez
    SirGatez
    Community Member

Indeed it does appear to work. My apologies, admittedly it's been a while since I've tried to do this. I was just thinking about it the other day. I did try searching the forum but the only mention I could find was for an old ticket which referenced the same stackexchange issue I was talking about, but it appeared to have been closed without resolution at the time.

Thank you!

• You're very welcome! :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.