Family Account to Individual Accounts

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member

What is the best way to do this so what was shared now becomes available to the various members as individuals ?

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.6 (70600006) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 7.6
OS Version: OS X 10.15.6 (19G2021)
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @s13!

After creating their Individual accounts and adding it to the 1Password app alongside the Families account, your users can just move their data from their old account to the new account :+1:

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

Hi ag_ana. I will need a very simple step by step (with pictures) if possible for the members who are not tech savvy. We can do this by email if you would rather. I can even pay you if needed. The problem is, as the IT department for the family, they are wanting to grow and learn. :-). Thanks.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@s13:

The two articles I shared in my post include step by step instructions, pictures and video. Is there a specific part you would need clarified?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

I will let the member try it out and will get back to you. I guess I was hoping for a "dummies" approach".

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@s13:

Got it! Please let me know how it goes, and if they get stuck at any specific step, let us know where that happens exactly, so we can send you some more suggestions :+1:

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

OK :-)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.