Suggestions for apps

Options
Nil
Nil
Community Member

Hi,

I'd like to know if it is possible to display suggestions for apps.

For example, when I click the 1Password menu item while my foreground app is Terminal, I see it saying Suggestions - terminal .

I am able to display logins by adding the bundle identifier of the app to the website field (app://com.apple.Terminal). And an easy way to figure out the bundle identifier for each app is to click New Password while an app is in the foreground. And 1Password will automatically add the correct bundle identifier to the website.

So up to this point it's all working well.

But I'd like to display Server type items instead of logins. I tried adding the terminal bundle identifier to various fields of a server item, but can't get it to show up.

Is there a way to do it? And if there isn't, could this be added as a feature request?

Thanks, Kim

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Nil!

But I'd like to display Server type items instead of logins. I tried adding the terminal bundle identifier to various fields of a server item, but can't get it to show up.

I believe that this feature only works with Login items. Thank you for sharing your idea with us though, we can definitely keep it in mind for the future in case we decide to expand the functionality to other item types :+1:

This discussion has been closed.