Unable to scroll right pane when in edit mode

jadchaar
jadchaar
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

When I am editing my password entry in the main 1Password Mac app, I am unable to scroll when editing details with my external mouse scroll wheel.

I am able to edit the detail view itself when NOT in edit mode.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.7.BETA-4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @jadchaar

Are you using a Logitech MX Master mouse or possibly any Logitech MX mouse? The MX is the only one I have seen others report this problem. https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/87964/1password-7-scroll-wheel-doesnt-work-when-a-field-is-editable

If that's the case, perhaps the 2nd to the last post from einsteinbqat may help relieve the issue.

• jadchaar
    jadchaar
    Community Member
    edited August 2020

Hi @ag_tommy I will give the suggestions a try. I am using a Logitech M720 Triathalon in Bluetooth mode.

It seems to be an issue with bluetooth mice. Is this an OS-level issue? A logitech issue?

Would you all be able to take a look with a Logitech bluetooth mouse to see what is going on here? :)

• It appears to be related to secure input, based on the other forum members' comments. I would recommend reaching out to Logitech directly for suggestions and or workarounds as this appears to be something within their software. Perhaps they also have a forum where other users have detailed such experiences.

This discussion has been closed.