What can I do with my deleted account?

huangaszaq
huangaszaq
Community Member

Hello, my account was deleted from 1password family by accident and I can not find any records of my stored data. Is there any way can get my data back?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @huangaszaq,

I'm sorry to hear about the situation. Please send us an email to support@1password.com so that we can investigate.

Ben

• huangaszaq
    huangaszaq
    Community Member

Thx, @Ben .I sent you an email just now.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@huangaszaq:

Thank you! Did you receive a ticket number already?

• huangaszaq
    huangaszaq
    Community Member

@ag_ana , nope , I haven't receive a ticket number. But what should I do when I receive the ticket number? Copy it to here?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@huangaszaq:

It would be great if you could copy it here, yes, so I can locate it in the system and connect your email with this forum discussion :+1:

Can you please take a look at your spam folder too? Sometimes automatic messages end up there.

• huangaszaq
    huangaszaq
    Community Member

@ag_ana ,I haven't received either. I'm not sure wether it is cause that I used another email-address. I resent it with my 1password account email just now.Thx for your apply.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@huangaszaq:

Thank you, found it! We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: IEV-91247-843

• huangaszaq
    huangaszaq
    Community Member

@ag_ana OKay. Looking forward ! By the way , I still can't find it, neither two of my emails.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

It looks like our bot has not sent the ticket number to you yet @huangaszaq, so there is nothing wrong on your end :)

This discussion has been closed.