To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Bought 6 month subscription via app store - But didn't get any login details

LalithMohanK
LalithMohanK
Community Member

Hi, I bought 1password subscription on app store. When I downloaded the app and opened it for first time, there were two options Indian Rupee 299 for 6 months and then Indian Rupee 999 for 1 year. I pressed buy subscription and INR 299 was charged to my card, but then I did not receive any option to set my login id and password and I didn't get any secure master key. The app page was blank with only start over option available, which I pressed and it took me back to the same screen to initiate another purchase. I do not know my login details for 1password account for which I have already paid INR 299 for next 6 months. I checked my Apple Subscription page and it shows I have a 6 month 1password subscription until 21 Feb 2021. But I don't have login id or password to login to 1password. What do I do ?

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS latest
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @LalithMohanK

We'd be happy to help you sort that out. So we can take a look at the logs of what happened here I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iPhone:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com (you may have to change what is pre-filled by default).

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/115347/bought-6-month-subscription-via-app-store-but-didnt-get-any-login-details#latest
    • Your forum username: LalithMohanK

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• LalithMohanK
    LalithMohanK
    Community Member

Hi Ben,
    Thank you for your reply . I clicked on the Sending Diagnostics Report link . The link took me to a support page that had another link to click . When I click create diagnostics report , it is asking me to login to 1password . I don’t have login details to one password . Not even user name . I thought since I bought subscription from my Apple ID , I tried to check if my Apple email id has an account using trouble logging in screen - but I got an email that no account exists with that Id. I didn’t set up an user I’d or password - all I did was click buy subscription and didn’t do anything after that - does this mean I have an unused subscription that I need to use by creating a new account ?
    Best Regards,
    Lalith Mohan

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@LalithMohanK:

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• LalithMohanK
    LalithMohanK
    Community Member

@Ben @ag_ana Thank you both for your response and help. I have emailed to support and your colleague Joshua asked me share few details which I have done. Ticket number #KJX-48312-422. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@LalithMohanK:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I will let you continue the conversation via email :)

ref: KJX-48312-422

This discussion has been closed.