To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How can I change the name of the customised 1password subdomain connected to my account?

steevbishop
steevbishop
Community Member

When I signed up for a 1Password account in 2018 I had the ability to customise a 1password.com subdomain. This is still assigned to my account now, but my circumstances have changed where the customised subdomain isn’t personally appropriate anymore.

I cannot find an option to make or request a change in my 1Password profile or settings. If it is not possible to change it myself, is it possible to request a change or remove the subdomain from the account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:change the custom 1password subdomain

Comments

• You absolutely can request that change, @steevbishop, but we need to handle that process via email where we're able to verify your identity. If you could drop us an email at support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread in the body, we can get you in front of the right folks to help. :chuffed:

• steevbishop
    steevbishop
    Community Member

Thanks @bundtkate, the email is on its way. :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@steevbishop:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: PPS-76459-596

This discussion has been closed.