Options
MKMK
MKMK
Community Member

After updating to ios 14 Beta 5, logging in to 1Password with Masterpassword is not possible anymore. It always denies to unlock.
Unlocking on my second iphone using latest ios 13 and on MAC works still fine without any issue.

1Password Version: 7.6.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 14 beta 5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MKMK!

Did this start happening immediately after you updated to iOS 14 Beta 5?

• MKMK
    MKMK
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

yes. Today I updated to Beta 6, still not working.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @MKMK

This may be an issue of having a Primary vault on the first iPhone. If you're able to log in at https://start.1password.com and are able to see all of your data there, please uninstall then reinstall 1Password for iOS on the first iPhone:

1Password for iOS on the App Store

Then you should be able to sign back into your account and pick up where you left off.

Another potential cause for this would be having two 1Password accounts. The way 1Password unlocks is:

• If a Primary vault exists 1Password will always unlock using the Master Password for that vault. This supersedes all of the following rules.
    • If a single 1Password.com account is logged in then 1Password will unlock using the Master Password for that account.
    • If multiple 1Password.com accounts are logged in then 1Password will unlock using the Master Password of the first account that was added.

If you do have multiple accounts, please try using the Master Password of the other account. Please let me know how it turns out.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.