Bug - Incorrect keyboard shortcut for "Increase text size" [Fixed in 1Password 0.8.3]

rcorkrcork Junior Member
edited August 24 in Linux Beta

In keyboard shortcuts it says Ctrl+= to increase text size but that doesn't work. Pressing Ctrl+Shift+= increases the text size. Also it might be good to list Ctrl+0 as "Reset text size".

1Password Version: 0.8.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Linux Mint 20
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeTMikeT Agile Samurai

Team Member
    edited August 18

Hi @rcork,

Thanks for reporting this.

[Updated]

We aren't consistent with decreasing/increasing, it should either Control + = and Control + - or use Control + Shift + + (=) vs. Control + Shift + - (_)

We'll fix this.

. Also it might be good to list Ctrl+0 as "Reset text size".

We do, press Alt and under View menu, it shows Actual size Cntl + 0.

• rcorkrcork Junior Member

Hi @MikeT , on my keyboard the equal sign does not require shift so i think you're right, certain keyboard require shift while others do not.

Team Member
    edited August 18

Correction, I misspoke in my last post, it was supposed to be Control + =, there's no shift to get =. We'll fix this.

ref: dev/core/core#2531

Team Member

Hi @rcork,

It should be fixed now in the latest update. We implemented the same support for both the shift and non-shift versions of the same shortcuts just in case.

• Another incorrect keyboard is Focus next/previous item or field. Expected ArrowUp and ArrowDown to be working

Team Member

Hi @vanhtuan0409,

Thanks for reporting that. I am not able to get the arrow up or down working consistently in the details view but we'll get that fixed. There are a bunch of issues we found with the focusing inside the item details view, so that might be another symptom of the same issue.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file