This question has some background stuff.
- Email-technical standard RFC 5233 has sub-addressing, also called plus-addressing, tagged-addressing, or mail extensions. .
- In order to add a Person to a Family account, I need to send an invitation to an email address.
- I want an Excecutor-type Person, by which I mean, a Person who cannot login until I become a Decedent.
- One way to accomplish #3 is to invite myself as a Person using a secondary email address, go through the registration, print the Emergency Sheet, and store that Emergency Sheet with the Will.
- Afterwards I can change any of my passwords, including my Master password, without having to update any paperwork.
- Any secrets I want to take to the grave can be stored in a Vault that the Executor Person cannot access. My heirs love a mystery.
So, in light of the above ...
Does 1Password let me send an invitation to an email address that looks like this?
... and then let me login with both ...
... and get different 1Password accounts?
I suppose I could experiment, but I’m risk-averse.
Thanks for your time and attention.
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided