Credit Card Won't Autofill

The past 2 days I have had an issue with credit cards not autofilling on two different websites. On my macbook with chrome, the 1password icon is available, if clicked on it presents the different stored credit cards, however, when I click on any card the menu goes away and nothing gets filled. If I open the 1password chrome extension and click on a credit card and select autofill, it does nothing. Any suggestions?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.20.0
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @kmota11 ,

Sounds like these websites might have a non-standard credit card form. Can you please send us links to these websites if they are publicly accessible so we can test them for you and see what we find?

• kmota11
    kmota11
    Community Member

Yeah, definitely. One was checking out on nike.com, and the other was making a payment on fantrax.com.

• Hey @kmota11. Interestingly, on nike.com, I see the inline icon, but clicking it does nothing (not even show credit cards), while filling from the pop-up works perfectly. Since you and I are seeing different things but in both cases things aren't quite right, I've submitted a report for our developers to take a look.

The URL I ended up on was https://www.nike.com/us/en/checkout, for what it's worth — does that match yours?

ref: dev/core/core#2502

For fantrax.com I'm not quite sure where to navigate, but I did end up a plan payment page that looked like this:

https://bucket.agilebits.com/michaelc/CleanShot-2020-08-14-at-05.48.56-2x.png

Is that right, or should I look elsewhere? I'm thinking it's not quite right, because I was able to fill a credit card mostly fine (I did have my last name filled twice, which I've submitted a report for, but the actual card filling was just fine).

ref: dev/core/core#2503

• kmota11
    kmota11
    Community Member

That Fantrax screen does look similar; it's only a once per year payment I make for fantasy sports, I just found it odd that the same thing happened as with Nike and thought it might be something with my chrome browser extension. Thanks for checking it out, and if I make a purchase in the near future with a similar issue I will post here. Thanks!

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good. Thanks for reporting it :)

• kmota11
    kmota11
    Community Member

I have run into the same issue on the ACLU website. I have a screen recording, but I can only attach images. Let me know if you would like me to email it somewhere.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @kmota11 ,

Feel free to email it to us to support+extensions@1password.com. Make sure that:

• The video file is smaller than 20MB, otherwise upload it to a file storage service and send us a public link.
    • There's a clear text description of the issue in the email.
    • There's a link to this forum discussion so we can connect the dots.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• kmota11
    kmota11
    Community Member

Excellent! Email sent. Appreciate it!

• Thanks, @kmota11! Found your email; I'll investigate soon. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.