A user enters their master password on android but can't submit it?

barbnewman
barbnewman
Community Member

When logging in on Android, a user enters their master password in the field, but there is no way to submit it. No error message appears. I'm an iOS user and the 1PW admin, but I have no clue how androids work. They are able to login iv via the browser.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:a user enters their master password on android but can't submit it?

Comments

• Hi @barbnewman Can you please ask the person to press the enter key on their device's keyboard? That should submit their Master Password. Let me know if that helps!

• barbnewman
    barbnewman
    Community Member

The person reprted back, "the keyboard is open but for some reason the enter button is not there were at usually as. I tried hitting other keys and it just keeps adding to the master password

• Hi @barbnewman. The Enter key may not say Enter, depending on the keyboard. It may be a circle with a checkmark inside it, or it may be a button with an arrow in it. I'm not sure what keyboard your friend is using, so I can't say for sure. But there should be a button on the keyboard that submits, to the right of the space bar. Do they see anything like that?

This discussion has been closed.