Autofill with latest IOS 14 beta 6 takes nearly 10 seconds(!)

astraub
astraub
Community Member

The title says it all. Using Touch ID on my iPad Air 2 now takes around 10 seconds before autofill fills in the data. The same is true when unlocking the 1Password application itself. The problem appeared immediately after installing the latest beta 6. Re-installing 1Password did not improve the situation.

1Password Version: 7.6.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 14 beta 6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• astraub
    astraub
    Community Member

Using Face ID on my iPhone works normally using the same OS.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @astraub! Welcome to the forum!

The problem appeared immediately after installing the latest beta 6. Re-installing 1Password did not improve the situation.

If this started happening immediately after installing the latest iOS beta, I suspect that the issue is not with the 1Password app. Therefore, instead of reinstalling the 1Password app, can you please try rebooting the device once? Do you still see the same behavior?

• astraub
    astraub
    Community Member

Yes, tried that already. No change. I also sent a beta report to Apple - but so far only 1Password appears to be affected ....

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@astraub:

Thank you for the confirmation. We can also try looking at the logs and see if we notice anything there. For this, I would like to ask you to reproduce this issue, and then generate a diagnostics report from your iOS device and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• astraub
    astraub
    Community Member

Just sent the report a few minutes ago. Did not receive a case number (yet).

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@astraub:

Thank you! Can you please also take a look at your spam folder, just in case the automatic email response ended up there?

• astraub
    astraub
    Community Member

Nope - no message in the SPAM folder either.

• astraub
    astraub
    Community Member

Found this: #ESX-16518-685

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@astraub:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: ESX-16518-685

• astraub
    astraub
    Community Member

It appears that the latest beta 7 fixed the issue...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @astraub! I am glad to hear that :)

Let us know if you encounter anything similar in the future :+1:

This discussion has been closed.