The BankRI IOS App Does Not Play Nicely with 1Password

dchretien
dchretien
Community Member

When you try to enter login credentials in the BankRI IOS app, it allows you to select 1Password to retrieve those credentials, but it blocks your ability to actually open 1Password. The 1Password screen appears, but you cannot login with FaceID and there is no password field displayed. The only option is to Cancel.

1Password Version: 7.6.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 13.7
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:BankRI

Comments

• Hi @dchretien

Is it the case that the keyboard is in the way of seeing the Master Password field? If that is the problem, could you please try entering your password and then pressing the go button? It may be the case the the field is there, but view of it is obscured by the keyboard.

Please let me know.

Ben

• dchretien
    dchretien
    Community Member

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the reply. No, what was happening was the 1Password screen would display, with no keyboard and no password field.

I received a call from BankRI this morning, and after deleting their app and reinstalling it, everything works as expected. They said they'd never seen the problem I was having, but my wife is having the same trouble, so we're deleting and reinstalling her copy of the app, as well.

--Dennis

• Thanks for the update @dchretien. I'm glad to hear a reinstall of the bank app worked for you. I'll cross my fingers it works for your wife as well! :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.