Best real-time support option for iPad use

Options
raminojwa
raminojwa
Community Member

I am a senior and I’m having difficulties adjusting to use of 1Password on Safari using an iPad. I have used RoboForm for 10 years. I’m trying work through this by sending questions to the 1Password support group. It would be best if I could talk to somebody for instant support. I understand I may have to pay extra for that. What are my options? I’m still in the trial phase. Will support improve once I have a paid subscription? A couple of weeks ago when I first started asking questions I got very quick, very helpful responses. That quick reaction, clear, concise responses seems to have dissipated somewhat. A bit discouraging for a senior just trying to learn the ropes.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I need step-by-step instructions on using 1Password in Safari on an iPad. YouTube video would help.

Comments

• Hi @raminojwa

Thanks for giving 1Password a shot. We aren't in a position to offer interactive / real-time support, I'm afraid. We make every effort to address all questions whether here in this support forum or by email in under 24 hours (often much sooner). If you're just getting started I'd highly recommend checking the resources available here:

1Password Support

Most of the common questions are already answered in articles there. :) I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.