The autofill has stopped working after working well for years.

Options
tim01
tim01
Community Member

I have 1Password ver 7.6. The extension in loaded Safari but suddenly it won't go to the site. Since it won't even go to the site, it won't load the user id and password. Even "Fill Login in Browser" does nothing. What could have happened? I have Safari version 13.1.2.

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:The autofill has stopped working after working well for years.

Comments

• tim01
    tim01
    Community Member
    Options

Autofill stopped working all of a sudden. It will not go to the websites. Therefore, will not enter passwords. Don't know what happened, worked great for a years. 1Password is listed in my Safari Extensions so that didn't change.

1Password Version: 1Password 7
    Extension Version: 7.6
    OS Version: OSX 10.15.6
    Sync Type: iCloud
    Referrer: forum-search:The autofill has stopped working after working well for years.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tim01! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please try quitting 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password? Do you see the same behavior now?

• tim01
    tim01
    Community Member
    Options

OK! It now works! Thank you! I wonder how my problem started in the first place.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tim01:

Thank you for the update! I am glad to hear this :) Sometimes refreshing things helps :+1:

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.