I am having the same autofilling problems with Version 7.7.BETA-8 as previously described

lloyde
lloyde
Community Member

As described in a previous BETA the newest beta is having the same problem for me in both the main screen and the extension. I had the problem in BETA-7 and thought BETA- 8 would solve it but it hasn't. I have done all the things suggested in the discussions but nothing has worked. I have to copy and past into the website sign in boxes.

1Password Version: Version 7.7.BETA-8
Extension Version: Version 7.7.BETA-8
OS Version: OS X 10.14.1
Sync Type: none
Referrer: forum-search:1Password 7 Version 7.7.BETA-8 (70700008) 1Password Beta not autofilling

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @lloyde! Welcome to the forum!

I am having the same autofilling problems with Version 7.7.BETA-8 as previously described
    As described in a previous BETA the newest beta is having the same problem for me in both the main screen and the extension.

Can you please let us know what previous problems you are referring to?

• lloyde
    lloyde
    Community Member

Autofill does not work with the main program screen. . The extension will not open even though the icon is present in the Safari menu bar. No suggestion is presented for the website I'm visiting.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@lloydde:

Can you please try quitting 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password? Do you see the same behavior now?

• lloyde
    lloyde
    Community Member

Yes there is no change.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@lloydde:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• lloydde
    lloydde
    Community Member

@ag_ana I think you mean to be messaging @lloyde instead of me ;-)

• lloyde
    lloyde
    Community Member

When trying to send the diagnostic file I get the following message.
    " format not allowed"

This is the file generated.

1PasswordDiagnostics-Lloydsair-2020-09-07_17-52.zip

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Oh no! Sorry for the noise @lloydde :(

You are absolutely right, my bad!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@lloyde:

When trying to send the diagnostic file I get the following message." format not allowed"

Where is that message coming from exactly? Is it your email client? Or something else?

• lloyde
    lloyde
    Community Member

It pops up at the bottom of the screen under the comments box on the discussion page.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@lloyde:

Thank you for the confirmation. Our forum does not allow to upload zip files. As per my previous instructions, please email it to us instead :+1: Thank you!

• lloyde
    lloyde
    Community Member

Will do - my bad. Miss read your instructions.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2020

No worries @lloyde, thank you! Let us know when you receive a ticket number after you have sent the email, so we can connect this discussion to your email, and whoever ends up analyzing the report can get up to speed with what we have discussed here :)

• lloyde
    lloyde
    Community Member

Key has been received and I emailed confirmation.

• Thanks @lloyde. It appears there was some initial confusion on Nhat's part but I've clarified this problem still exists for you and have left your ticket open for our Mac development team to follow up. :+1:

Ben

ref: EYK-17534-661

• lloyde
    lloyde
    Community Member

Yes - there is no change.

• lloyde
    lloyde
    Community Member

Thank you - Does your message mean there is a problem on your end?

• No problem at this point @lloyde. I was just explaining the message that you had received from my colleague Nhat. He was under the impression that your issue had been resolved when he replied. I clarified with him that is not the case, and made sure your ticket was routed to the appropriate place. I apologize for any confusion caused.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.