iOS auto fill shows vault. Can I have it show Favorites or sort the vault for auto fill?

When I select 1Password to enter a password for an app, 1Password displays the entire vault when it cannot uniquely determine the password I need. I have to scroll to the middle of the vault to find the password I need. Is there a way to specify Favorites in this case, or sort the vault to show most recently used?

1Password Version: 7.6.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:iOS auto fill shows vault. Can I have it show Favorites or sort the vault for auto fill?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @stan1943! Welcome to the forum!

I am afraid that this is not possible directly in the autofill extension. The quickest way when that happens would be to search for the item using the search bar at the moment.

• stan1943
    stan1943
    Community Member

Ok, thanks.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @stan1943! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

• stan1943
    stan1943
    Community Member

This is probably a different topic. Is there a way to associate a password in 1Password with an iOS app? I have the url for their full website, but that does not seem to help.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@stan1943:

That will always work automatically if the app supports the feature, but if it doesn't, even adding the full URL won't be enough. The feature is called associated domains, in case you want to request the app developers to support this integration ;)

This discussion has been closed.