Software exception (0xe0434352) while Windows was locked.

DoctorBrown
DoctorBrown
Community Member
edited September 2020 in 1Password 7 for Windows

My system locked automatically. When I hit a key to bring it out of lock, There was a pop up dialog on password screen that said: The exception unknown software exception (0xe0434352) occurred in the application at point 0x0000000075B19962. The taskbar icon was not visible. Ctrl-Shift-\ woke up 1Password and the taskbar icon reappeared. This has only happened once so far.

After this everything looks normal. This is for your information. I'm not certain if you need me to pursue this further or not.

1Password Version: 7.6.780
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Win 10 Pro x64
Sync Type: Wifi

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DoctorBrown!

If this does not happen again, it might be difficult to understand what caused it, but we could take a look at the logs and see if there is anything there. The next time that this happens, I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your PC and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• DoctorBrown
    DoctorBrown
    Community Member

If it happens again, I will generate the report and send it to you. Thank you for the reply.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good @DoctorBrown :+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.