How can I merge two teams accounts?

I am an admin for a teams account with 4 users and my co-worker is an admin for a teams account with a handful of other users. How can we merge both these accounts? We are trying to merge my users to his teams account.

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:merge two teams accounts

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @MelissaR! Welcome to the forum!

We are trying to merge my users to his teams account.

He should invite your existing users to his account as a first step:

Add and remove team members

At this point, your existing users can move their existing data from their old account to their new one :+1:

• MelissaR
    MelissaR
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana

How will that work with billing? I paid upfront for a year in July. The annual bill will renew in July 2021. If we add users to his account, won't he have to pay for the additional users on his account? Thank you for the help!

• @MelissaR

Yes he will, but with a caveat. The caveat is that our billing team can help you sort out moving the remaining credit from your membership to his. They can be reached by email at support@1password.com. So that you don't have to repeat yourself, you may wish to include a link to this forum thread (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/115703/how-can-i-merge-two-teams-accounts) with your message.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.