1Password & Windows 10S

Hello we’re interested in running the full 1Password application on our child’s Surface Go 2. With many school districts returning remotely this year there may be some additional demand. We’re currently able to utilize the 1PasswordX in Edge so she is able to use in the browser but not in any other applications.

Comments

• Hey there @surrealx 👋

With a lot of things being done remotely, 1Password certainly is an incredible tool to utilize to make things a little easier on you.

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying 1Password X in Edge, but can you tell me a little more about what you mean when you say you're not able to use 1Password outside of Edge?

You can always install 1Password for Windows alongside 1Password X and have the best of both worlds!

• surrealx
    surrealx
    Community Member

I am not able to install 1Password on Windows 10S as it is not offered via the Microsoft Store. 1Password X is offered via the Edge extensions in the store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/s-mode

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @surrealx,

You are correct. I am afraid that 1Password X in Microsoft Edge is the only way to use 1Password on Windows 10S at the moment.

1Password for Windows is not available in the Microsoft Store, because it is not a UWP app and we do not have immediate plans to support Windows 10S at the moment.

Please let us know if you are missing anything in 1Password X, we will be happy to help. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.