No suggestion are showing up next to the 1P icon within the text box

Hello

1Password X (1.21.0) and Chrome on Windows 10.

At a certain web page I have the sign in text boxes (fill ins), one with user name and the other with password.

Now I have two possibilities here, I can press the 1P button up on the right side of the window/chrome. There it works perfect, I get the correct suggestion and all and it autofills nicely.

But I also (as it works on other web pages but not on this particular one) can choose the suggestion showing up automatically within the text boxes (with the 1P icon showing to the right). What can be the problem with this web page?

It's not an official web page but an internal web page so I'm pretty sure it's something in our end and our own developers are to be informed about what you have to say!

Regards
Daniel

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.21.0
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DanielW!

We will be happy to take a look at this web page :+1: Would you be able to share the URL with us? Please feel free to email it to us if you prefer not to post it on a public forum.

• DanielW
    DanielW
    Community Member

Ok, I'll send it to you in an email. Thanks.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @DanielW! After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• DanielW
    DanielW
    Community Member

Hello

Ticketnr: #YHR-28849-847

It seems like the problem might be on your side after all and something to be fixed in a future release.

And since it works fine using (pressing) the icon up on the right side it's not a big problem.

Regards
    Daniel

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @DanielW! That's good to hear that things are under control ;)

ref: YHR-28849-847

This discussion has been closed.