To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

since changing my phone, i have lost my data under 1Password. Please send an email to me to reactiva

Eleri
Eleri
Community Member

could you send me an email to reactivate my account with you? in order to retrieve my data. i do not know my secret key.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:since changing my phone, i have lost my data under 1Password. Please send an email to me to reactiva

Comments

• Eleri
    Eleri
    Community Member

I have lost my data under 1Password since changing my phone. i am not sure of my Secret Key, but know my Master Password. Could you send a message to my registered email account with you to get started again?

• Hi @Eleri

I'm sorry to hear you've been locked out. It isn't possible to access your 1Password data without your Secret Key. As we never have knowledge of your Secret Key, it isn't something we can email you. Do you still have access to the old phone? If not, and if it was an iPhone, was it perhaps set up to sync with iCloud? If the phone is configured to sync with iCloud, and iCloud Keychain is turned on, the Secret Key is synced there.

Please let me know.

Ben

• Eleri
    Eleri
    Community Member

Hi Ben,
    Is there anyway we could have a call please? it would be easier to talk to someone..
    With my old phone, when i go under settings, into iCloud, the Keychain is on and so is the 1Password listed an on too, but when i go into the 1Password app, and try signing into iCloud, it says: no vaults were found in iCloud.
    can i reset my secret code via email?
    Thank you.
    Eleri

• Eleri
    Eleri
    Community Member

Hi Ben,
    Could you please check if i have purchased a standalone license for 1Password, in which case i wouldnt have a Secret Key. I think i must have, as i dont remember having a Secret Key and have made no note of it..

Thank you.
    Eleri

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Eleri:

We will be happy to help you with this and check it for you. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Eleri
    Eleri
    Community Member
    edited September 2020

Hi,
    I cannot send you an email from my registered email address with you, but i can still read your mails sent to [email removed for privacy] (as this email address is no longer active). i can correspond with my current email address: [email removed for privacy]
    Could we proceed this way?
    Eleri

• That's a bit of a pickle. :) Please email us from the address you have available and I'll ask our security team to look into what options we have here. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.