To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Address and credit card auto fill ?

more_cowbell
more_cowbell
Community Member
edited September 2020 in Memberships

Does this only work in safari on Mac and iOS? Trying to utilize in chrome across iOS, windows and Mac and it doesn’t seem to work.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @more_cowbell!

1Password for Windows and for Mac can fill logins, credit cards and websites. 1Password for iOS with its autofill extension can only fill logins, but you can use the older 1Password extension for iOS to fill credit cards and identities too:

Use the 1Password extension to fill in Safari and apps on your iPhone and iPad

• more_cowbell
    more_cowbell
    Community Member

So I tried again. It looks like it can fill cc and addresses from chrome in windows, but has extra steps over safari.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@more_cowbell:

Safari on iOS or Safari on Mac? Since you mentioned Windows, I thought I'd clarify.

• more_cowbell
    more_cowbell
    Community Member

Okay now seeing chrome/1Password behaves differently between Mac and Windows and iOS. Mac/chrome brings up identical right when clicking one password and windows does not. Chrome in iOS it doesn’t work at all for CC or addresses. Frustrating there can’t be more consistency from system to system.

BTW, not sure how this thread was created in membership forum. It was not the forum I was in when creating it.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@more_cowbell:

Chrome in iOS it doesn’t work at all for CC or addresses.

I believe that only works for Safari at the moment, as per the documentation page I linked above. When it comes to platform differences, there will always be some because of how the different operating systems work, but I can tell you that one of our focus areas is to bring more consistency to the 1Password apps so they behave as much as possible the same across platforms :+1:

BTW, not sure how this thread was created in membership forum. It was not the forum I was in when creating it.

I can move it for you, no worries. Which section were you originally creating this discussion in?

This discussion has been closed.