Any way to delete duplicate entries?

2»

Comments

• robbecom8888
    robbecom8888
    Community Member

...So it's been a year since the original post and there's still no functionality to delete duplicates on any platform except Mac?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@robbecom8888:

That is correct I am afraid. I can however tell you that one of our goals is to reach feature parity on all our platforms, so our developers are hard at work to reach this goal :+1:

• hellg
    hellg
    Community Member

I'm using 1password for many years now. But I'm going to leave if there is no progress furthermore. We need features for maintaining our databases. And deleting duplicates is only the most important. I also need to get rid of logins i have not been used for many years.

I don't have the feature to delete duplicates because I switched to Windows ealier this year. In addition to reaching feature parity you should put more intelligence into this feature. Because if the feature only deletes logins that are 100% identical it will not work for me well.

• Hi @hellg

Thanks for letting us know your perspective on this! We do have the ability to sort by date used on iOS and Mac, but not on Windows at present. This of course speaks to your point about feature parity. We've tried a few different things to bring parity and things have come a long way, but there is still quite a way to go. We have a new plan for the future which should bring us closer.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.