trigger Unlocking inside of a website doesn't proper work (MacOS BigSur)

Options
2»

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the offer @nriley! Once we release the beta update that addresses this, we would love for you to give it a try and see if that solved the issue for you :+1: Otherwise it will definitely come to the stable version later too, so don't feel like you absolutely have to go through the effort :)

• Dragon
    Dragon
    Community Member
    Options

Related issue, unlock itself is working, but it would be nice if the main app hid itself again after the unlock process was requested to make website visible again to interact with without manually closing window, if this is possible.

• Dragon
    Dragon
    Community Member
    Options

OK, admittedly most of the time it does behave as expected.. seems to be some instances doesn't though, need to try and narrow.

• xz4gb8
    xz4gb8
    Community Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

Just for reference, this unlock problem is not just happening in Big Sur. It often happens in up-to-date Catalina with Safari Technology Preview. Typically, clicking on the Menu Bar button allows inline to function, but not always. It seems to vary with web site.

As an afterthought: I am slowly molding my muscle memory to take advantage of the inline feature, which works mostly flawlessly with American Express and Chase sites.

Caveat - My schedule recently has only allowed me to note the problem in passing but not to pursue it. It has not prevented use of 1Password 7 on macOS.

• Thanks for the additional information folks. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.