it's gotten even worse... I'm no longer locked out, but there no data (and app refuses to sync)

drlight
drlight
Community Member

Desperate for a solution (because, well, the 24/7 email support is NOT at all 24/7 !) -- I followed the "starting over" advice and reset all the data on mac. Doing that allowed me to log in (unlock the app)-- and access my shiny new web account, but it's blank now-- as in NO items show up in my laptop app. Similar problem if I "sync" with drop box. 0-items, empty vault. This is almost as bad as gets.. at least I know I still have both a backup (the data is in drop box) and access to my passwords on the web site. But really? Why would upgrading an account render every thing else useless? Caveat Emptor! So, Ben-- or any one else, how do I fix this? (and for those of you might be wonder what the cause of this situation is/was: I created a family account--as a long-term user (like almost 10 years now). A decision I seriously regret.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @drlight

My apologies; I've asked my colleague Joshua to take over the email thread so we can get responses to you more quickly than what I'm able to provide bouncing between email and the forum. I see he has reached out to you with a request for some diagnostics to that we can best help you sort this out based on the current state. I'm sure he can help you get to the bottom of this. Thanks.

Ben

• drlight
    drlight
    Community Member

Thank you very much!

• You're very welcome. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.