How can I change my email address in the forum?

mhenrixon
mhenrixon
Community Member

When I change my email here in the support community, I provide my password but upon providing my password, nothing happens. My GMAIL is going away and I need to be able to update my address here. What do I do?

For the love of God, SPAM protection for posting twice within 120 seconds and now having to wait for 300 seconds :( so disappointing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mhenrixon!

Do you get an error message when you try to change your email? Or do you see absolutely nothing when you try to change the email address?

• mhenrixon
    mhenrixon
    Community Member
    edited September 2020

Nothing happens @ag_ana, there is a post being done but I just end up in the same place asking me to enter my password and yes, I did check that the password is correct by logging in, writing the password where I can see it and then using it both for login and when asked to verify that I truly want to change my email.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@mhenrixon:

Thank you for the confirmation! I can try changing the email address for you and see if that works. I will send you a private message here in the forum in a moment so we don't share personal information in public :+1:

This discussion has been closed.