Verizon Login Issues

drrich711
drrich711
Community Member
edited September 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

Hello-I have both Verizon Fios and Verizon Wireless. Two different sites with 2 different username/password combos. I am having trouble with both. First, if I have the Fios login screen up, and 1P gives me a suggestion it will suggest Wireless and vice versa. Second issue is that if I am redirected to either of these sites from a retailer site it will not accept my password. The “enter” box will not be highlighted. Interestingly, if I delete one character from the end of the entered password it will let me enter it even though it will then tell me it is incorrect. I wish Verizon would go to one site for all of their services, but until then. I was unsure if I could post the URL’s of the log in pages here. I have tried copying the password from 1P to the clipboard and entering from there but no help. Sorry to ramble. Any ideas?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @drrich711!

Can you please share both full URLs with us, so we can test the websites too? Thank you!

• drrich711
    drrich711
    Community Member

Here is one from iOS just now. Same happened in Mac. It was a redirect to Verizon from Google. You will see that if you remove one character from the (correct) password it will let you enter it. Very frustrating. Thanks and let me know if you need more.

https://login.verizonwireless.com/vzauth/UI/Login?goto=http://sacaccessmgr.verizonwireless.com/vzauth/oauth2/authorize?client_id=GoogleAgent&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fstore.google.com%2Fvzwauthhandler&response_type=code&scope=uid%20mtn%20accountnumber&service=WlsOAuthChain&userNameOnly=false&realm=/vzw&service=WlsOAuthChain

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@drrich711:

Thank you for the URL! I have tested that website and I was able to get 1Password to fill both username and password, and keep the "Sign In" button active. I did not have to delete the last character and add it again for it to work.

What browser is this happening with? For reference, I tested this on Chrome on Mac.

• drrich711
    drrich711
    Community Member

I was actually using Safari on Mac.

I don’t know if an iOS example is allowable in this forum, but using 1P to fill user name and password at the following url does not change the sign in button to black and “clickable.”
    https://www.verizon.com/home/sign-in/

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@drrich711:

I have tested the first website in Safari on macOS, and I confirm that the Sign In button remained clickable for me. I have also tested this last URL you posted directly in Safari for iOS, and the login button remained active there too, after 1Password filled the credentials on the page.

Would it be possible for you to send us a short video that shows what is happening exactly when you try to use 1Password to fill on those two pages?

• drrich711
    drrich711
    Community Member

Thanks so much. You and your colleagues are always so helpful. See the video I have attached. By way of explanation you will see that the password will not fill in automatically. I copied that prior and pasted it. You will see that the login button does not light. When I delete one character from the password as you can also see it lets me hit the login button But the credentials are not valid.

The brief video is visible in my photos but will not allow me to select it to include here. Do you have another method or advice? I do not have a url for the video and on the phone I cannot drag and drop. It is an mp4

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2020

Hey @drrich711 ,

It is not possible to attach videos on the forum here, so you'll either have to upload it somewhere (like iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox etc), make it public and share the link with us, or you can send it to us via email if the video is smaller than 20MB.

If you prefer to send it to us via email, send it to support+extensions@1password.com . Make sure to add a short description of the issue like you did here, and also copy the link of this forum discussion and add it to the email so we can connect the dots faster :)

Keep in mind that we prefer troubleshooting this on your computer first. Once we troubleshoot the issue on your computer, we can test things properly on your iPhone.

This discussion has been closed.