Problems entering complex logins (more than just username+password)

Hi,
I recently got 1Password for my iPhone and Windows PC, hoping that the product would help me with some sites I use with complex login procedures (where there are so many details I often forget them and then get locked out - highly irritating). Although when I read about the features of the product it sounds like it should be able to do this, I can't find how.
For example, a banking web site has three login pages. The first takes my account number and a bank branch code. The second asks me for two digits from a four digit PIN. The third asks me to answer one of three predefined questions (like, my father's name, my first school, etc.).
It would be ideal if 1Password could fill these things in stage by stage, but I think that's probably too much to ask. What I would like at each stage is to be able to auto fill from a number of stored answers.
In 1Password I can add fields, but I can't work out how to get these fields into the forms on the browser - the feature seems to be limited to the built-in username and password fields and even then I can only seem to find out how to actually do it on the iPhone app, not with the PC version / Firefox plug in.
Can it do what I want?
Thanks!

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2012
    Welcome to the forum, Kevin.

Please see Creating a multipage Login item in the Tutorials section of the user's guide for instructions.

I hope you won't mind my taking this opportunity to remind readers that we suggest new users take a few minutes to read the Introduction, Getting Started, and Tutorials sections of the user's guide. They're short, and they'll give you the information you need to get up to speed quickly. As you use 1Password for Windows, we believe you'll find the FAQ section to be a useful resource, too.
This discussion has been closed.