Windows 7.6.782 crashing for anyone else? [Fixed in 7.6.783]

MattW15
MattW15
Community Member

Anyone else seeing this, the latest Windows beta - 7.6.782 being a bit crashy? Usually even with the betas I have absolutely zero problems, but for some reason recently it'll go out several times a day. I looked in the system log and the crash is identical each time (follows). I can pull a diagnostic bundle if needed. Not a huge problem as it reloads from the extension if I need to fill in a password, more of a minor inconvenience to have to keep unlocking the vault.

Application: 1Password.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException
at Opw.Native.get_filling_plan(System.String, System.String, System.String, Opw.AcceptString)
at Opw.Native.get_filling_plan(System.String, System.String, System.String)
at Opw.BrowserSession.OnCollectDocumentResults(Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject)
at Opw.BrowserDisplay+<>c__DisplayClass3_0.b__0()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeDelegateCore()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(System.Object)
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(System.Object)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Run()
at Opw.ThreadOnDispatcher+<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<.ctor>b__0()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

1Password Version: 7.6.782
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 2004
Sync Type: 1Password Cloud

Comments

• Hi @MattW15,

Thanks for reporting this. We know what this is and are working on a beta update today or tomorrow morning to fix it. It is the recent 1Password brain update we included in the last beta update. We're including a newer Brain build that fixes this soon.

• lumarel
    lumarel
    Community Member

Hey,

I'm having that problem too, was a really long time without any issues though :chuffed:
    It isn't really critical, but I'm looking forward to the fix :)

• @lumarel fix is out, please give it a try and let us know how you feel about it <3

• lumarel
    lumarel
    Community Member

@SergeyTheAgile oh that was fast :lol:
    I will test it for a day, as it kind of randomly crashed for me :+1:

• :+1:

The crash can occur when you're trying to fill on an page that doesn't have any fields to fill.

• lumarel
    lumarel
    Community Member

So after testing over the last days everything looks really stable again, even in this mentioned case :) :+1:

• I'm glad to hear that, thanks for letting us know, @lumarel..

This discussion has been closed.